Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203)
Microsoft Certified TrainersOnze Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) zijn experts in hun vakgebied en gecertificeerd volgens de voorwaarden van Microsoft. Naast het geven van trainingen werken ze ook in projecten en kennen als geen ander de dagelijkse praktijk. Daardoor weten zij waar cursisten dagelijks mee te maken krijgen en tegen aan kunnen lopen. Zij gebruiken hun praktijkervaring ter verrijking van de theorie in de klas.
Microsoft Partner – Silver Data AnalyticsSignOn bezit de status Microsoft Partner – Silver Data Analytics en toont daarmee aan dat de kennis, vaardigheden en prestaties van een bijzonder hoog niveau zijn. Wij laten hiermee zien volledig op de hoogte te zijn van de nieuwste technieken op het gebied van Microsoft Power BI en Big Data.
Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203T00) Training overview
In this 4-days Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure training, students will learn about the data engineering patterns and practices as it pertains to working with batch and real-time analytical solutions using Azure data platform technologies.
Students will begin by understanding the core compute and storage technologies that are used to build an analytical solution. They will then explore how to design an analytical serving layers and focus on data engineering considerations for working with source files.
Students will learn how to interactively explore data stored in files in a data lake. They will learn the various ingestion techniques that can be used to load data using the Apache Spark capability found in Azure Synapse Analytics or Azure Databricks, or how to ingest using Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse pipelines.
Students will also learn the various ways they can transform the data using the same technologies that is used to ingest data. The student will spend time on the course learning how to monitor and analyze the performance of analytical system so that they can optimize the performance of data loads, or queries that are issued against the systems. They will understand the importance of implementing security to ensure that the data is protected at rest or in transit. The student will then show how the data in an analytical system can be used to create dashboards, or build predictive models in Azure Synapse Analytics.
The primary audience for this Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203) training is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about data engineering and building analytical solutions using data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure
The secondary audience for this course data analysts and data scientists who work with analytical solutions built on Microsoft Azure
Job role: Data Engineer
This Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure training will also help prepare you for the DP-203 exam.
Wat levert deze training jou op?
- Explore compute and storage options for data engineering workloads in Azure
- Design and Implement the serving layer
- Understand data engineering considerations
- Run interactive queries using serverless SQL pools
- Explore, transform, and load data into the Data Warehouse using Apache Spark
- Perform data Exploration and Transformation in Azure Databricks
- Ingest and load Data into the Data Warehouse
- Transform Data with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Integrate Data from Notebooks with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Optimize Query Performance with Dedicated SQL Pools in Azure Synapse
- Analyze and Optimize Data Warehouse Storage
- Support Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing (HTAP) with Azure Synapse Link
- Perform end-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Perform real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics
- Create a Stream Processing Solution with Event Hubs and Azure Databricks
- Build reports using Power BI integration with Azure Synpase Analytics
- Perform Integrated Machine Learning Processes in Azure Synapse Analytics
Successful students start this Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (DP-203) training with knowledge of cloud computing and core data concepts and professional experience with data solutions.
The standard language of instruction during the training is English.
Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC), English, Digital – Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure DP-203T00-A
When you register for this training you can add an exam upgrade. You will receive an exam voucher (required to participate in the official Microsoft exam), a practice test exam (180 days unlimited Microsoft Exam Exercise) and an assessment (to determine your knowledge and focus points in advance).
Azure Data Engineers integrate, transform, and consolidate data from various structured and unstructured data systems into structures that are suitable for building analytics solutions.
Candidates for Exam DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure must have solid knowledge of data processing languages, such as SQL, Python, or Scala, and they need to understand parallel processing and data architecture patterns.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: design and implement data storage; design and develop data processing; design and implement data security; and monitor and optimize data storage and data processing.
- Design and implement data storage (40-45%)
- Design and develop data processing (25-30%)
- Design and implement data security (10-15%)
- Monitor and optimize data storage and data processing (10-15%)