Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 (1-day)
Microsoft Certified TrainersOnze Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) zijn experts in hun vakgebied en gecertificeerd volgens de voorwaarden van Microsoft. Naast het geven van trainingen werken ze ook in projecten en kennen als geen ander de dagelijkse praktijk. Daardoor weten zij waar cursisten dagelijks mee te maken krijgen en tegen aan kunnen lopen. Zij gebruiken hun praktijkervaring ter verrijking van de theorie in de klas.
Microsoft Partner – Silver Data AnalyticsSignOn bezit de status Microsoft Partner – Silver Data Analytics en toont daarmee aan dat de kennis, vaardigheden en prestaties van een bijzonder hoog niveau zijn. Wij laten hiermee zien volledig op de hoogte te zijn van de nieuwste technieken op het gebied van Microsoft Power BI en Big Data.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 (1-day) training overview
This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 (1-day) training will provide foundational level knowledge on Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service-level agreements.
Note: This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 (1-day) training does not provide an Azure pass or time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you are interested in a more interactive hands-on lab experience, consider the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 days) course, which includes trainer-directed hands-on labs. The content for both courses align to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features. This course does not provide an Azure pass or time in the classroom for students to do any hands-on activities. Students can get a free trial and do the walkthroughs outside of class. This course is primarily lecture and demonstrations.
Job role: Administrator, AI Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Database Administrator, Developer, Security Engineer
This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 (1-day) course will help prepare you for the AZ-900 exam.
Wat levert deze training jou op?
- Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts.
- Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.
There are no prerequisites for taking this Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 (1 Day) course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has, the more they will understand about the cloud.
The standard language of instruction during the course is English.
Microsoft Official Courseware, English, Digital – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
When you register for this training you can add an exam az-900 microsoft azure fundamentals upgrade. You will receive an exam voucher (required to participate in the official Microsoft exam), a Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 practice tests exam (180 days unlimited Microsoft Exam Exercise) and an assessment (to determine your knowledge and focus points in advance).
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
This exam measures your ability to describe the following concepts: cloud concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools on Azure; general security and network security features; identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features; and Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements.
- Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)