Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900T01
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900T01 (1 Day)
This 1-day Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900T01 training will provide foundational level knowledge on Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service-level agreements.
Note: This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900T01 training does not provide an Azure pass or time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you are interested in a more interactive hands-on lab experience, consider the AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 day) course, which includes trainer-directed hands-on labs. The content for both courses align to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features. This course does not provide an Azure pass or time in the classroom for students to do any hands-on activities. Students can get a free trial and do the walkthroughs outside of class. This course is primarily lecture and demonstrations. This course will help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Administrator, AI Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Database Administrator, Developer, Security Engineer
- Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Azure, and how to get started with Azure’s subscriptions and accounts.
- Describe the advantages of using cloud computing services, learning to differentiate between the categories and types of cloud computing, and how to examine the various concepts, resources, and terminology that are necessary to work with Azure architecture.
- Outline the core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Discuss the core solutions that encompass a wide array of tools and services from Microsoft Azure.
- Describe the general security and network security features, and how you can use the various Azure services to help ensure that your cloud resources are safe, secure, and trusted.
- Discuss the identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features, and how Azure can help you secure access to cloud resources, what it means to build a cloud governance strategy, and how Azure adheres to common regulatory and compliance standards.
- Discuss the factors that influence cost, tools you can use to help estimate and manage your cloud spend, and how Azure’s service-level agreements (SLAs) can impact your application design decisions.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has, the more they will understand about the cloud.
Preparation for exam: AZ-900
This exam measures your ability to describe the following concepts: cloud concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools on Azure; general security and network security features; identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features; and Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements.
The standard language of instruction during the course is English.
Microsoft Official Courseware, English, Digital – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Our Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) are experts in their field and certified according to Microsoft’s terms and conditions. In addition to providing training, they also work in projects and know daily practice like no other. As a result, they know what students have to deal with and can encounter daily. They use their practical experience to enrich the theory in the classroom.