Inhoud van de AZ-140 training
Module 1: Plan a Windows Virtual Desktop Architecture
In this module, you will learn how to assess existing physical and virtual desktop environments, plan and configure name resolution for Active Directory (AD) and Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Azure AD DS), and plan for Windows Virtual Desktop client deployments.
After completing module 1, you will be able to:
- Understand Windows Virtual Desktop Components
- Understand personal and pooled desktops
- Recommend an operating system for a WVD implementation
- Plan a host pools architecture
Module 2: Implement a WVD Infrastructure
In this module, you will learn how to manage connectivity to the internet and on-premises networks, create a host pool by using the Azure portal, deploy host pools and hosts by using Azure Resource Manager templates, apply OS and application updates to a running WVD host, and create a master image.
- Implement Azure virtual network connectivity
- Manage connectivity to the internet and on-premises networks
- Understanding Windows Virtual Desktop network connectivity
- Configure WVD session hosts using Azure Bastion
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Configure disks and file shares
- Modify a session host image
- Create and use a Shared Image Gallery (SIG)
Module 3: Manage Access and Security
In this module, you will learn how to plan and implement Azure roles and RBAC for WVD, implement Conditional Access policies for connections, plan and implement MFA, and manage security by using Azure Security Center.
After completing module 3, you will be able to:
- Manage local roles, groups and rights assignment on WVD session hosts.
- Configure user restrictions by using AD group policies and Azure AD policies
- Understand Conditional Access policy components
- Prepare for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)-based Conditional Access for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Implement Azure AD-based Conditional Access for Windows Virtual Desktop
Module 4: Manage User Environments and Apps
In this module, you will learn how to plan for FSLogix, install FSLogix, configure Cloud Cache, deploy an application as a RemoteApp, and implement and manage OneDrive for Business for a multi-session environment.
After completing module 4, you will be able to:
- Configure Profile Containers
- Configure Azure Files to store profile containers for WVD in an AAD DS environment
- Implement FSLogix based profiles for Windows Virtual Desktop in Azure AD DS environment
- Implement FSLogix based profiles for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Prepare for and create MSIX app packages
- Implement MSIX app attach container for Windows Virtual Desktop in AD DS environmen
Module 5: Monitor and maintain a WVD infrastructure
In this module, you will learn how to plan and implement a disaster recovery plan for WVD, configure automation for WVD, implement autoscaling in host pools, and optimize session host capacity and performance.
After completing module 5, you will be able to:
- Plan and implement a disaster recovery plan for WVD
- Configure automation for WVD
- Monitor WVD by using Azure Monitor
- Customize Azure Workbooks for WVD monitoring
- Configure autoscaling of Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts
- Verify autoscaling of Windows Virtual Desktop session host