Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration (CWS-315) Training
Designed to learn how to set up scalability, redundancy and security configurations. You will learn advance features to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers and Workspace Environment Management, which can improve logon times, centralize user settings management, optimize the performance of machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
In the advanced troubleshooting section, you will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health. You’ll leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multizone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX.
Deze cursus helpt je met:
- Prepare to take the exam, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration (CWS-315)
- How to implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy consideration for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- App Layering skills such as how to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic and user layers
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud (CWS-215).
Na het volgen van deze training bezit je kennis over de volgende onderwerpen:
- Architecture Overview
- Deploy the Site
- The Apps and Desktops Images
- Provision and Deliver App and Desktop Resources
- Provide Access to App and Desktop Resources
- Manage the User Experience
- Published App and Desktop Presentation and Management
- Manage Printing for User Sessions
- Citrix Profile Management
- Manage the Site
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Monitor the Site
- Introduction to Supporting and Troubleshooting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Migrate To Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Analytics
Het Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration (CWS-315) certificaat is 3 jaar geldig vanaf de datum dat het examen is behaald. Bekijk hier het hercertificeringsbeleid.
De lestijden zijn van 9:00 tot 16:30.
Heb je vragen of wil je meer informatie? Of wil je weten of deze cursus bij jou past? Neem dan vrijblijvend contact op via [email protected] of bel ons op 020 820 83 62.